Dr. Aniket Mule completed his MBBS from the prestigious Grant Medical College and JJ Group of Hospitals in Mumbai. He pursued his Post graduation in Internal Medicine from Sardar Patel Medical College and PBM Hospitals, Bikaner. He is keen on keeping himself updated on the latest guidelines in internal medicine for the welfare of his patients. He is also an entrepreneur and has hands-on experience in hospital founding and administration at a young age. He is well versed with life-saving procedures in the Intensive care unit like Endotracheal Intubation, securing Invasive lines, Chest tube Insertions, managing ventilatory parameters, etc. He was one of the many doctors who were on the frontlines to fight COVID19.
- MBBS from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- MD Medicine from Sardar Patel Medical College and PBM Hospital, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- Fellowship In Diabetes: Apollo Hospital
- Vivax Malaria with Splenic Abscess and Symmetrical Peripheral Gangrene – International Journal of Malaria Research and Review
- Case Report On Lutembacher Syndrome – International Journal of Scientific Research
- Prevalence of Chronic Liver Disease Among the Patients of Celiac Disease and Effect of Gluten-Free Diet on Outcome of Liver Disease: A Prospective Study – JOURNAL OF THE ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICIANS OF INDIA
- Effect Of Gluten-Free Diet on Outcome of Liver Disease Among Patients of Celiac Disease-A Prospective Study – Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS)
- Cardiovascular Outcome Trials by Joslin Diabetes: Implications for Diabetes Management (2020-2021)