She has done her under graduation from Father Muller medical college at RGUHS University, Bangalore, and her Master’s from NMIMS University, Mumbai associated with Nanavati Hospitals. Experienced in treating various post-operative cases and conservative treatment in various orthopedic conditions using a combination of modalities and personalized treatment protocols. She also has experience managing ICU patients, providing a high standard of physiotherapy services to patients in musculoskeletal physiotherapy, and helping them optimize their performance.
- Life member of the Indian Association of physiotherapist (MIAP),
- Member of State OT/PT council
Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapist:
- On-field physiotherapist at various on-field events including cricket, football, and track events.
- Speaker at various companies for ergonomic advice
- Physiotherapists at various marathons
- Certified manual and Mulligan therapist
- Certified in Kinesio taping and instrument-assisted myofascial release techniques.