Dr. Rajashri Bhasale is a renowned Gynecologist, Obstetrician, and Laparoscopic Surgeon with 11 years of experience in the field of Gynecology. Her special interest is in Laparoscopy & Minimal access surgery. She is skilled in working on High-Risk Pregnancy and in Women’s Health problems.
- MBBS: Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad
- DNB: Obstetrics & Gynecology at South Central Railway Hospital, Secunderabad, Telangana.
- Fellowship in Basic Infertility Management including Endoscopy at L.T. Medical College, Mumbai.
- Senior Residency: B.Y.L. Nair Hospital in High-Risk Pregnancy Management.
- Ex AP at B.Y.L Nair Hospital.
- Co-Editor for MOGS News & Views Newsletter by MOGS on the theme – Combating COVID Vol. 1 (June 2021).
- International Publication in European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology & Reproductive Biology: Increased stillbirth rate during the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic in India (24 Sept 2021).
- Avid Speaker Invited to various conferences & has appeared on National Television for various Health Talks.