Dr. Aditi Agrawal
MBBS, MS (General Surgery); F.M.A.S.; F.A.C.R.S.I; F.I.A.G.E.S
Associate Consultant - General Surgery
Dr. Aditi Agrawal is an established General Surgeon having a decade of experience in her specialty. She has a rich experience of all General Surgeries. She has performed all kinds of open and laparoscopic surgeries including advanced surgeries. Dr. Aditi has performed all kinds of surgeries for benign and malignant breast disorders including breast conservative surgeries and is proficient in performing various kinds of colorectal surgeries.
As a female surgeon, dr. aditi has been able to draw attention to most women patients and gynecologists and other referring physicians to treat women with problems concerning breast pain, breast lump, breast surgery, breast specialty, breast cancer, gastroenterology, proctology issues and other general surgery problems including laparoscopic gastroenterology. Dr. Aditi has a team of female anesthetists in order to maintain the strict female privacy if requested by the patient.
Dr. Aditi Agrawal has over a decade of experience in breast surgeries, bottom procedures including haemorrhoids (piles), fissure, fistula, pilonidal sinus and laparoscopy (hernia surgery, gall bladder surgery, appendix surgery). She is also well versed in gastroenterology and can handle laparoscopic procedures. She also performs laser for Varicose veins.
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS:
PAPER AND PRESENTATIONS:
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Minimal Access Surgeons of India(AMASI)
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Surgeons(IAGES)
- Association of Breast Surgeons of India(ABSI)
- R. Batra, A. Agrawal, P. Sharma, B. Pradeep, D. Gupta. Giant vesical calculus with carcinoma bladder: A rare entity. Journal of College of Medical Sciences-Nepal: 2010,Vol-6,No-4, 61-63.
- A. Agrawal, S. Rao, D. Gupta. DJ stent- boon or curse. Letter to editor. Journal of MGIMS: 2013, 18, 2, 142-3.
- A.Agrawal, R. Kataria. Persistent Mullerian Duct Syndrome (PMDS): A Rare anomaly the general surgeon must know about. Review article. Indian Journal of Surgery. (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs12262-013-1029-7#page-2)
- A. Agrawal, S. Rao, D. Gupta. Breast Sarcoma – a rareity. Clinical Cancer Investigation. https://www.ccij-online.org/text.asp?2014/3/4/338/134501.
- A. Rathod, A.Agrawal, B. Mehera. Role of diagnostic laparoscopy in chronic and recurrent abdominal pain – a rural study. Indian Journal of SURGERY. (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs12262-014-1113-7#page-1)
- M. Lakdawala, A. Agrawal, S Dhar, Neha Dhulla R. Carlyene, A.Bhasker Single-Incision Sleeve Gastrectomy Versus Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy. A 2-Year Comparative Analysis of 600 Patients. Obesity Surgery.
- A. Agrawal,A.Bhasker, M. Lakdawala. Unusual case of Right iliac fossa pain – a rare case. Journal of MGIMS. 2015, 20,1, 94-6. https://www.jmgims.co.in/article.asp?issn=0971-9903;year=2015;volume=20;issue=1;spage=94;epage=96;aulast=Agrawal;type=0
- A.Agrawal, P. D.Sharma. General complications of laparoscopic surgery. A Textbook and Color Atlas of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy' JAYPEE publishers.
- "Study of Status Regarding Anaemia in Adolescent Girls in Village Neri Of Wardha" 2nd National Conference of Problem Solvers for Better Health; Trivandrum, 2003
- "Giant Vesical Calculus with Carcinoma Bladder" 16th National Conference of Association of Rural Surgeons of India; Sewagram, 2008
- "A Comparative study of Laproscopic Appendicectomy versus Open Appendicectomy in view of outcome of disease" 32nd Annual Conference of Maharastra State Chapter of the Association of Surgeons of India, Solapur 2010.
- Serum Lactate Dehydrogenase as a prognostic marker in Breast cancer" National conference on Breast cancer, Sewagram 2011.
- Stricture after Gastric Bypass -a Complication" at 4th ACMOMS summit on Complications in Bariatrics at Amritsar in 2011.
- "Hospital Setup for Bariatric Surgery" at Continuing Medical Education for J&J representatives Mumbai 2012.
- "Comparative study of SINGLE incision laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy with laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy (5 port) at AMASICON 2013 held at Indore.
- M.S – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram, Maharashtra.
- M.B.B.S – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram, Maharashtra
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopy and Bariatric Surgery, Saifee Hospital, MUMBAI
(under Dr Muffazal Lakdawala)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Complex and Complicated General Surgical cases
- Trauma cases.
- Breast Surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- Diabetic Footcare