Dr. Dipanjan Haldar
M.B.B.S. (JIPMER), M. D. (PGI Chandigarh), D.M. Clinical Haematology (Institute of Haematology & Transfusion Medicine, Medical College, Kolkata)
Dr. Dipanjan Haldar has had a rich career in haematology and clinical research and has published a huge number of articles in both national and international publications. His areas of expertise range from haematology to transfusion and immunophenotyping techniques. He has even had bone marrow transplant experience and was international Post-doctoral Fellow of the American Society of Haemotology.
Research and Publications(International):
List of publications in Vancouver Style.
Chapters in Books
- Bhatia P., Haldar D., Varma N., Marwaha R., Varma S.: A case series highlighting the relative frequencies of the common, uncommon and atypical/unusual hematological findings on bone marrow examination in cases of visceral leishmaniasis. Mediterr J Hematol Infect Dis. 2011.
- Banik T., Haldar D., Gupta N., Dey P.: Malignant mixed Müllerian tumor of the uterus: Diagnosis of a case by fine-needle aspiration cytology and review of literature. Diagn Cytopathol. 2011
- Nath U.K., Haldar D., Bhattacharyya M.: Hemophagocytic syndrome in HIV-infected patients: a prospective clinicopathological tertiary care centre study from India. J Bone Marrow Res 2014, 2:153
National and International papers
- Dipanjan Haldar, Kishore Kumar S. and Prantar Chakrabarti: Neurological Manifestations of Thalassemias and Hemoglobinopathies. Reviews in Neurology 2013 (Elsevier pub.)
- Prantar Chakrabarti, Meet Kumar and DipanjanHaldar: Thalassaemia Intermedia : When should we splenectomise ? Haematology Today 2015 (Accepted for publication)
- Haldar D., Bhatia P., Varma N., Marwaha R., Varma S.: A case series highlighting the relative frequencies of the common, uncommon and atypical/unusual hematological findings on bone marrow examination in cases of visceral leishmaniasis. Haematocon 2011.
- Haldar D., Dutta S., Roy S.S., Samanta S., Nath U.K., Chakrabarti P.: Autoimmune hemolytic anemia in patients with Thalassemia Major. Haematocon 2013.
- Haldar D., Nath U.K., Chakrabarti P., Roy S.S., Samanta S.: Progressive Multiple Myeloma in the era of ‘Novel Agents’: Have we progressed yet? An experience in a tertiary care institute from India. 1st World Congress on controversies in Multiple Myeloma Bangkok, Thailand 2014.
- Haldar D., Bhaumik P., Nath U.K., Chakrabarti P., Roy S.S., Samanta S.: et al. Hemophagocytic syndrome in HIV-Infected patients : A prospective tertiary care centre study from India. Histiocyte Society 2014.
- Haldar D., Nath U.K., Chakrabarti P., Roy S.S., Samanta S., Bhattacharyya M.: Individual donor nucleic acid testing for transfusion safety in Thalassemia in a tertiary care hospital from Eastern India. Haematocon 2014.
- Bhattacharyya D., Haldar D., Nath U.K., Bhattacharyya M.: Rare association of osteogenesis Imperfecta with Haematological diseases. Haematocon 2014.
• M. B. B. S. - JIPMER, Pondicherry - 2003 - 2008
• M.D. Pathology - Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh - 2009-2012
• D.M. Clinical Haematology - West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata - 2012-2015
• Haematology (Thalassemias, Leukemias, Multiple Myeloma, Hemophagocytosis)
• Immunophenotyping techniques (Flowcytometry, immunohistochemistry)
• Polymerase chain reaction
• Clinical Laboratory Standards
• Clinical Research