Call direct appointment number
M.D.(Paediatrics), FAAP (Fellow of American Academy of Paediatrics) New York Medical College, USA.
Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist
Dr Lalit Verma has received his medical training from all across the globe. He is an American board certified Paediatrician, who completed his training from prestigious New York Medical College (USA). Following this he worked as a consultant at St Luke’s Roosevelt hospital (an affiliate of Columbia University) New York.
Later he joined residency/ fellowship training in Paediatric gastroenterology and hepatology at University of Alberta (Canada) which is the 2nd largest liver transplant and gastroenterology centre in Canada. He has performed over 700 endoscopies and interventional procedures in gastro-intestinal and liver disorders.
• CCT/ CCST (Paediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology), University of Alberta, Canada
• M.D.(Paediatrics), FAAP (Fellow of American Academy of Paediatrics) New York Medical College, USA.
• M.D. (OSMU) and KEM Hospital (Internship)
• Feeding and eating disorders in neonates, infants and adolescents
• Managing babies with failure to thrive and poor weight gain
• Neonatal and childhood achalasia
• Acute and Chronic constipation
• Upper and lower GI bleeding (sclerotherapy, banding, clip and polypectomy)
• Eosinophilic / allergic esophagitis, esophageal and gastric motility disorders
• Removal of foreign body from GI tract using endoscopy
• Gastritis, gastro-esophageal reflux disease
• Celiac disease/ gluten (wheat) sensitivity, duplication cyst, short bowel syndrome
• Irritable bowel disease
• Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s and Ulcerative colitis)
• Diagnosis and management of various liver diseases
• Pre and post- liver transplant (living related and cadaveric)
The Umrao IMSRNear Railway Station,Mira Road (E)Dist. Thane,MumbaiMaharashtra,India - 401107
022 - 28556000/ 81081 81044
Call:022 - 28556000/ 81081 81044