Dr. Nikhil Agarwal
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Ortho), M.Ch (Ortho)
Consultant- Advanced Arthroscopy Surgery and Total Joint Replacement
Dr. Nikhil Agarwal completed his M.B.B.S. from Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Mumbai and later pursued his M.S. (Ortho) from the Post Graduate Institute of Swasthiyog Prathisthan. Dr. Nikhil then went on to obtain his M.Ch (Ortho) from the University of Seychelles and American Institute of Medicine. Dr. Agarwal has extensive experience in the field of Orthopaedics and specialises in Ilizarov Surgery.
- HOD and Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at ESIS Hospital in Mulund
- Honorary Assistant Consultant. Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital, Bombay Central
- Consultant Head of Unit Civil Hospital, Silvassa
- Honorary Consultant, HOD, Savarkar Municipal Hospital, Mulund
- Advance Arthroscopy, Fellowship at ESSKA, France
- Fellowship in Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy, ISAKOS, Italy
- Fellowship in Trauma & Joint Reconstruction Surgery A.O. Centre, Germany
- Joint Replacement Fellowship, Bombay Hospital
Research & Publications :
- ESSKA Smith and Nephew ADVANCE ARTHROSCOPY SCHOLARSHIP 2010-2011 for Advance Arthroscopy.
- University first rank holder in M.Ch. Orthopaedics examination, Shivaji University.
- Distinction in microbiology in 2nd year M.B.B.S. examination
- Distinction in bio-chemistry & human physiology in 1st M.B.B.S. examination
- Safety of Posteromedial and Posterolateral portals in knee Arthroscopy Cadaveric Study, Paris, France
- Subtrochantric Valgus Osteotomy for failed proximal femur fractures
- Plate augmentation with ncillr situ for lonunion long bone fractures
- Does preoperative knee laxily value influences clinical outcome after ACL reconstruction? Due for publication, Rizzoli Institute, Bologna, Italy
- Correction and restoration of joint level with functional outcome in revision aseptic k.o. requirements. Due for publication, Rizzoli Institute, Bologna, Italy
- Study of Pelvic support osteotomy with limb length enlargement by ilizarov technique to various disorders of the hip. Dissertation completed. M.S. Orthopaedics.
• M.B.B.S., M.S. (Ortho)- Gold Medalist, M.Ch (Ortho)-1st Rank
• Advanced Arthroscopy Surgery
• Total Knee & Hip Replacement
• Ilizarov Surgery
• Complex Trauma and Clinical Research