Call direct appointment number
North Mumbai - Mira Road
Monday / 11am to 5pm;
Tuesday to Friday / 11am to 1pm; 4pm to 8pm;
Saturday / 10am to 6pm;
M.B.B.S, M.D (General Medicine), DM Rheumatology (Honors), Fellowship in Rheumatology (UK)
Consultant - Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology
Dr. Nilesh Nolkha completed his MD in General Medicine from King Edward Memorial Hospital (KEM), Mumbai, India & completed his DM in Rheumatology from King George Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow, India. Dr. Nilesh is the first and currently the only Rheumatologist with a DM degree in the city of Mumbai and state of Maharashtra.
Dr. Nolkha stood first and passed his DM in Rheumatology honors (distinction). He is the only one to get honors in sixteen year history of doctorate level fellowships in rheumatology in India. He has adequate training and experience in treating various adult and pediatric rheumatic & immunological ailments. Additionally, Dr. Nilesh also has been trained and has handled various autoimmune diseases in pregnancy and rheumatological emergencies.
Dr. Nilesh Nolkha also has comprehensive laboratory training in rheumatological and immunological investigations with experience in reading musculoskeletal radiographs, CT scans, MRI’s and performing musculoskeletal ultrasound. He has given more than 300 intra articular and soft tissue injections till date. He has more than 8 peer reviewed publications in national and international journals.
• Medical management of Osteoarthritis (OA)
• Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
• Gout (uric acid) & other Crystal arthropathies (CPPD)
• Ankylosing spondylitis (AS), Psoriatic (PsA) & other Seronegative arthritis (SSA)
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), Scleroderma, Antiphospholipid syndrome (APLA) Inflammatory myositis (IIM, PM, DM, IBM) & other connective tissue diseases (MCTD, overlap etc)
• Vasculitis (GPA/Wegener’s, EGPA/Churg Strauss, PAN, ANCA, HSP etc)
• Soft tissue rheumatism, Fibromyalgia
• Autoimmune opthalmological diseases (Uveitis, Retinal Vasculitis etc)
• Auto-immune interstitial lung disease (ILD)
The Umrao IMSR Near Railway Station, Mira Road (E) Dist. Thane, Mumbai Maharashtra, India - 401107
022 - 28556000 / 68174000 / 81081 81044