Whenever you feel any type of discomfort/uneasy feeling which is not normal, you should visit the hospital and show to a specialist depending upon the type of symptoms.
Also you may visit the hospital generally to get your routine health check-up done.
You need to take an appointment by calling on 022-40543000. Doctors are available from 9 am to 9 pm in the OPD. In case of emergency please contact at our emergency 24*7 and please dial 8108181081.
Please call on 022-40543000 for scheduling an appointment with our doctors at our OPD.
Yes, we have 24*7 emergency facility along with diagnostic facility of Radiology Pathology and 24 Hrs. Pharmacy with all emergency services.
Patient can get direct admission by contacting at IPD billing department or through ER or OPD.
In case of planned hospitalization, you should have been advised admission by a specialist. In case of cashless/TPA admission you must apply for an approval of the estimated hospital expenses directly with your TPA at least 4-5 days prior to the date of hospitalization.
In case you have not applied for a pre-authorization sufficiently in advance or if the doctor treating you advises you to get hospitalized immediately after the consultation, our Insurance Desk will assist you through the pre-authorization procedure.
However, you will need to bear in mind that on behalf of the hospital, Insurance Desk is only a facilitator and can in no way influence the decision on the approval.
In case of emergency hospitalization, you must come to EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT (ER) where the ER consultant will check and advice admission according to the nature of disease. You can get admitted by paying cash, In case of TPA case, the Insurance Desk will take up your case on a fast track basis with your TPA and is likely to receive approvals within 3-4 hours during any working day.
For cashless treatment it is mandatory for the hospital to have an approval from your TPA. In case of delay in receiving the approval or when you cannot wait for receiving the approval owing to medical urgency you can undertake the treatment by paying the necessary cash deposit as per hospital policy.
If you receive approval from your TPA after paying the cash deposit, you are entitled for refund of the cash deposit.
For further details about the pre-authorization procedure, enhancement, reimbursement etc. you may contact our Insurance Desk.
As per our policy it is compulsory to pay a deposit at the hospital which will be utilized against the current bill.
One attendant are allowed to stay with the patient in IP areas and for ICU and ICCU patient we have provided separate dormitory for male and female relatives.
We have a premium health check-up department. For more information please call on mob.no. 022-40543100 / 8108108185.
Prerequisites are as follows:
1. All health checks are conducted by prior appointment only.
2. The entire checkup takes around 5-6 hours depending on the package. Packages having Pap smear test will be dispatched after 3 days.
3. Please contact health checkup department prior for appointment on 8108108185 or 022-4054 3100 (8.00am – 4.00pm).
4. Eye lenses, if any, should be removed before coming for checkup.
5. You are advised to wear loose and comfortable clothing. Remove jewelry before coming for health checkup.
6. Kindly carry all your medicines on the day of appointment.
7. Kindly bring along previous medical records, if any. Also bring any hearing aids, visual aids like spectacles or any other aids that you use.
8. Any additional investigations or consultation will be done only after prior appointment.
9. Additional tests, investigations or consultation can be conducted on request or requirement, but they will be billed in addition to the cost of your health check package.
10. For Cardiac, Diabetic, and Executive Health Check-Up either TMT or ECHO will be done based on advice
11. Please come on an empty Stomach with overnight fasting of 10 to 12 hrs. However, you are advised to have 2-3 glasses of plain water, to enable a full bladder to facilitate an ultra sound
12. Light dinner on the previous night is recommended and avoids alcohol 3 days prior to the health checkup.
13. A small stool and urine sample should be brought in the sterilized containers which are readily available in medical stores, Wockhardt Health Check Center or Wockhardt Hospital Lab.
14. Jogging shoes are preferable for the Tread Mill Test.
15. Company sponsored clients are requested to carry referral letter along with company ID proof.
16. Men are requested to shave their chest to ensure a good ECG/Tread Mill Test. However if not done, it will be done at the hospital.
17. For Females: The Hospital shall not conduct certain investigations like X-ray for pregnant women. Mammography is not advised below age of 40 years unless having history of breast cancer. However, USG breast will be done below 40 years. PAP smear test cannot be done during menstruation.
18. No other test/consultation can be substituted with other test or any other person.
Please collect it from ground floor from 10 am to 7 pm on all working days.
Home care facility for sample collection, and physiotherapy services are available. You may contact 8655114545. Rest home care services will be activated soon.
Yes, we have a well-stocked pharmacy.
Please bring your medical insurance documents and contact to our IP billing and TPA department on 022-40543000/Extn: 3090
Call on 8108181081 for our ambulance service.
ICU- Morning 10.00 am to 11.00 am, Evening 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Wards- Evening 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
Outside food is not allowed in the hospital for patient.
Patient rights and responsibilities
Patient / Family has the right to:
1. Accessibility, Availability and Assessment
2. Information Exchange – Education and about health care needs
3. Involvement in Decision Making
4. Respect, Dignity and Consideration
5. Personal and Information Privacy
6. Treatment cost
7. Complaint and Feedback
Patient family has responsibilities to
We have the below available diagnostic services:
CT, MRI, USG, X-Ray, 2D Echo, EEG, EMG, ECG, NCV, BMD, mammography, TMT, PFT, Uroflometry.
They are routinely available during 8 am to 8 pm by appointment. For emergency cases available
24 x 7.
We have full-fledged / equipped paediatric department services from new born babies to 18 years of age. We have all the facilities like NICU, PICU, indoor services. Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation services.
Yes we do have specialised care of Geriatric patients.
Yes we have transplant like Kidney, Liver, Pancreas, Skin, Eye, Bone Marrow Transplant series.